Wednesday 14 October 2020

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

This has been the most innovative process for feedback in a class. So I do not have much criticism. The comments are very helpful especially when I'm working on future stories and reading assignments. My delivery for stories needs to change and I discovered this through the comments that I recieved on my blog. Looking forward I want to work on writing stories with a similar theme to build up to a bigger plot from the Mahabharata. I noticed this after leaving comments on a few blogs from the class. Like I've mentioned in my previous blog, I need to change my introduction and I'm working towards that. 
I picked this image because it looks like my cat in India and I relate to the idea of learning from criticism. But mainly because of that cat acting all jugdy 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home