Thursday 10 September 2020

Technology Tools make life easier

 I've blogged before but using blogger for this class feels like a personal diary and I love it. I remember using canvas for online classes before and this is an upgrade. The class can feel overwhelming at first due to the amount of material on the class wiki but it is well structured. The tools incorporated in this online environment, lets me be more expressive. Something I look forward to is using Google Sites. I have used Tumblr before but I want to give this a try.

Below I have included a picture of the sun dial from Jantar Mantar in Rajasthan, India. I remember visiting this place and being flabbergasted as a kid. This was essentially the only tool that kept track of time before mechanical clocks. Thought it would be apt for this blog post

Sundial in Jantar Mantar












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home