Thursday 10 September 2020

Time Strategies

The articles suggested approaches that I have tried before . However, prioritizing my work is something I need to build on this semester. A major challenge this semester is managing stress because of the circumstances around me. I schedule things to work on but do not finish everything I plan due to stressing out about everything that's remaining. It is a challenge jumping into classes after taking a break from normal life. This week has been better and I've incorporated leisure time into my schedule to deal with the stress. It is certainly necessary to recognise that stress drains you out and makes you unproductive. 

While I was in India, I would always drive down to the Jain Temple in my town because it put me in a peaceful state of mind. 

Kere Basadi, the Lake Temple of Varanga













Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home