Tuesday 13 October 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

The reading and writing assignments are picking out memorable stories from the Mahabharata. My blog needs a revamp and I'm working on a story to add and make it interesting. 

Overall, I like most of the stories that I have picked but need to work more on thr delivery. A comment on my previous story pointed that out and I've noticed it since. 

My favourite story perhaps has been the one where Bhima gains extraordinary strength from the Nagas. Atlantis ? But with snakes! What's not to love ? 

The reading assignments have helped me write stories and given me a good direction. I'm considering using notes for most readings in the future for other classes

This image of Hanuman grabbing the sun is my favourite. It captures how unique young Hanuman was. Immideately after, Hanuman is incapacitated and has to rely on the gods to bless and revive him.
I want to contribute more by reading more stories and writing them in a better style. I'd be interested in watching more videos in the class and perhaps share more memes too! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home