Monday 9 November 2020

Wikipedia Trail from Sun Temple to the Tibetian Empire

Sun Temple Konark

This is one of the most famous temples in India that I haven't visited. My mind just randomly thought of this place and wants to visit now ! Never been to the state of Odisha either. Any plans ?

Rigveda

The Rigveda is the first among the Vedas and can be justly called one of the most ancient Hindu texts. The elements of Agni (fire) in the Rigveda have always fascinated me.

 Devanagiri

The script used by Sanskrit and even modern day Hindi is based on it. I am so glad to be able to read Hindi. As, it lets me understand Sanskrit to a certain degree!

Tibetan Empire

The Tibetans have a long history of relations with the subcontinent and share similar beliefs. I am a huge flag nerd and the TIbetan empire has one of the coolest flags!

Flag of the Tibetan Empire

This Flag reminds me the significance of symbols like these in Tibetan culture. 



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home