Thursday 10 September 2020

Growth Mindset

 It was interesting to watch the video and learn about the Growth Mindset. I've read about the idea behind the "Growth Mindset" before from people who have preached it. However, looking at it closely gave me a better perspective. I relate to the snake and ladder example from the video and completely agree that effort reflects growth. We all have different skill sets in different areas of study/life but it can be enhanced through practice. Even the most gifted individuals lose their touch. It reminds me of a proverb in Hindi that translates to -"Rusted iron is of no use". I started realizing in high-school that I had an eidetic memory and took it for granted. It hindered my growth until I realised that there is always a way up. No matter where your skill is placed at a particular point in time, you always have the potential to get better. I really enjoy the structure of the class so far and will be looking forward to learn more about the Mahabharata and Ramayana from new perspectives.












Growth starts from belief

Picture credits: @therealCSanni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home