Thursday 10 September 2020

Class Assignments

 What assignments are you most intrigued by? How is this like/unlike what you have done in other classes? Are there any extra credit options that grab your attention?

I am intrigued about the storytelling assignments the most in this class. Including the microfictions extra credit assignment. Since I started performing stand-up comedy, I have incorporated lots of storytelling humour into my sets. The Mahabharata has lots and lots of short stories that reflect a very witty kind of humor. I love the amount of freedom this class gives me to explore those stories. I'm also excited to interact with my fellow classmates through blog comments and project feedback. I definitely relate to the wikipedia trail and will keep an eye on that when I'm browsing in my free time!

Hanuman escapes Lanka

I'm hoping that someone gets this meme...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home